Sunday, July 25, 2010

(289) Beach Serenity

Tonight I have a class wet-on-wet oil painting style (Bob Ross). The topic of the class is Beach Serenity. I am not a huge fan of beach scenes (as I am not yet very good). It is the last class I am registered for this summer.

There is another class I might take in September painting the "Waterfall in the Woods," but I am going to wait until the last minute to register as I want to see how stressed I am with the wedding. Time seems to be soaring and before I know it the wedding day will be here. Two months and I will be getting married.

In the meantime I should stop blogging and go find my camera equipment. Tomorrow I head to the coast for my annual celebration of randomness. We started the new event to celebrate my job last year, and I decided to continue the tradition this year so Chris, Cara, and I are headed coast-ward.

~~~
A copy of the instructors version of the painting.


My fluffy clouds.


Add a little placid water.


My version of the image in its final state. My rendition of Beach Serenity!

No comments: