Friday, August 27, 2010

Margaret Cho

Tonight I went with Chris & Jason to see Margaret Cho @ the Schnitzer. She is a talented performer. It was the launch of her new tour Cho Dependant.

I think one of my favorite liners all night was something to the effect of "Gay men can get spit all the time. I would love to get spit. In one end and the other like pork BBQ and Korean's love f@ing BBQ." I was not huge on the whole song part of her routine, but it had its moments. I would have to say that I would definitely go see another of her performances.

I think inserting comedy into ones life is a great way to inspire creativity. At times comedy can boarder line raunchy, but it is these defining boundaries and experiences in life that make us explore who we are and find beauty in even the strangest facets of life.

~~~
After the show Chris and I stayed up watching some cheesy TV shows, talking about life (family), and were shamelessly bad ordering our favorite late night deliciousness from Hammy's.

Life is sweet.

No comments: