Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Mommy Sierra

Today my best friend is having a baby! She is such an incredible person and I am so excited to see her share that warmth with Sander.

I remember the day we met. Tall person walking in the hall, who looked a little lost. I too was lost, not sure who to sit by. Strange how the simple things when you are young stay true through life. Who do I sit by in the lunch room, who do I talk to, what do I do to look like I don’t care, what’s the right way to show I do care.

The days flipping through magazines on Saturday morning looking at the pics of a life more glamorous than our own. Talking about dreams and goals that we are now living.

She is still the poised, artistic, and compassionate person I always looked up to. So interesting how one day you open your eyes and realize that the dreams and goals of yesterday are what we are living today.

I am proud to be a part of her life and now she will be the most wonderful mommy.

Congratulations!

No comments: