Saturday, December 30, 2017

Welcome Back... 2018 the Year to Write

Crafting and art has taken a bit of a back stage in the last few years, but I am headed for change in the new year.

My goal this year is to write my first book and figure out all the challenges that go into transforming myself into a published writer.

As such I started by -
  Joining Willamette Writers (thanks to my Mom for an early Christmas gift)
  A local meet-up group Power of the Pen
  Began gathering sources to grow my craft...
Writers Forums 


Query Letters 





Beta Readers

    • Still researching this one... 


Young Adult Writing 
    • Society for Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators (SCBWI) Oregon or SW Washington Chapter was recommended. 
      • Bonus - apparently there are Saturday's meet ups just down the street at the Cascade Park Library and offers workshops.



And now I must write!

No comments: