Sunday, February 21, 2010

(330) Wilderness Waterfall

Today my mother and I took a class in Gladstone through CCC called "Paint Like Bob Ross."

The class walked through step-by-step to help you learn techniques based on Bob Ross. So we attempted to mimic his piece Wilderness Waterfall.

Photo of Wilderness Waterfall:


I particularly like that they show you how to use different brushes and styles and the table was setup (and minimal clean up was needed).


In one session we were able to create our own oil painting rendition of Wilderness Waterfalls. I would highly recommend it!


Here is a close up of my final painting:


And here is a close up of my mom's with her final painting:


It was fascinating to see how different everyone's work came out even though we were painting the same subject!

No comments: