Thursday, February 4, 2010

(337) Website Site Design

Tonight I researched templates and sites for creating a wedding website.

I checked several sites and could not find a template that, free or otherwise, that had the look and feel I was looking for.

Ideally I wanted something that had an elegant layout, a little flash, and the tools setup for what one would need in tracking a wedding (i.e. RSVP).

Considering the time constraints, that I will have little to no time maintain an independent site, and I don't have the time to integrate tools easily.... I am leaning towards a generic site that I can link to my own URL and add more content.

Thus far I have come across quiet a few sites that I am still trying to slim down:
www.theknot.com
www.eweddings.com
www.weddingtracker.com
www.theweddingchannel.com

I am still working my way through each of the sites, but will provide a review once I finish my research and make a final decision!

No comments: