Monday, April 26, 2010

(309) Family Blog and Wedding Websites

My mind is clouded by a fog of planning. Every which direction I turn is like jumping from one project plan line to another. I feel like I am stuck in a bad 80s video game. Picture Burgertime, except the task master is on my heels! I am climbing a ladder and above me is the photographer, flanking my right side is a line of caterers, on the other side the line of home construction workers, and closing in are my colleagues at work asking for my status update... way up at the top finish line is a park with an easel, but right now it seems quiet far out of reach.

Despite my general lack of time for creativity I did take the time to create a blog for our family (www.nollkamper.com). A little different target, but the new site did make me feel the creative surge that I have been missing for several days.

No comments: