Friday, November 19, 2010

(263) ABCs Book for Benny

So this is still a work in progress, but I decided for Christmas I wanted to design a book of ABCs for Benny. I saw a friend had done one for her daughter and it was adorable (thanks for the inspiration Lisa).

I think this way when he starts to talk more he will have a picture book of the familiar items around him and he can keep it when he gets older.

A = Aunt Amber
B = Bath-time or Baby Benny (haven't decided which one yet)
C = Cuddling Cat
D = Dreamy Dad
E = Enormous Elephant?
F = Family Feet (Skye has a super cute picture of their family feet)
G = Grandparents (Grandma + Grandpa)
H = Happy House (picture of their home)
I = Ice, Inset, Iris, Ivy?
J = Jack-o-latern, jacket, jiggly, jello, jet, jellyfish?
K = Keyboard Kitten, Kite, Kayak, Key, Kazoo, Kettle, Koala, Kangaroo?
L = Leaf, Ladybug, Lollipop, Lamb, Log, Lion?
M = Marvelous Mom (picture of Skye + Benny)
N = Nifty Nollkampers
O = Overhead Owls (his baby mobile)
P = Prancing Porter (their dog)
Q = Quality Quilt (Picture of his baby quilt)
R = Rascally Raccoon
S = Sleeping Scale (cute pic of Benny asleep in a scale)
T = Toby the Terrier (the family dog that passed away this year)
U = Unique Uncle (Greg)
V = Veering Vine?
W = Winding Waterfall (I have a great picture of the Walla Walla Falls)
X = X-Ray (might put an ultrasound here, but it could be kind of creepy)
Y = Yellow Yarn?
Z = ZigZag Zebra?

These are totally not set in stone and I am looking for more ideas. I am trying to tailor it to things I think he will want to remember when he grows up so some are geared towards home and family.

No comments: