Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I'm Back!!!

My plans got a bit disrupted by life. Though there are many things that are creative about a wedding, I took a break from my precarioussoul blog until the wedding project was complete (as I know not everyone is fond of hearing all the gory details of a wedding). Now I am happy to report today is our one month anniversary.

After almost a six month hiatus I am trying to get back on track with my goal - documenting things that make me feel creative for a year. A sub-part of this goal was to try to complete 356 creative projects.

My year is ending in December and I feel pretty good about the reflection on things that made me feel creative through out the year. However, looking at it in the aspect of the 365 projects, I think will be nearing one third of my goal by December. Not too shabby!

Perhaps I was ambitious as I originally hoped to document daily, rather it is each week that I am finding something that captures my mind creatively. But my vow is to keep on track with my original goal and keep creating until I complete 365 projects. This will take much more time to create, but I am a goal setter and this will help me to create and in blogging I am hoping to inspire more people to do the same.

On that note I am off to bed to dream of some new inspiring creative adventures.

No comments: