Monday, November 15, 2010

(266-265) Baby Shower Planning Invitations

My creativity this week has been baby shower planning for my sweet friend Karly. She has split her friend and family into two showers.

The first shower I decided to go with a lady bug theme, as she has decided this very theme for her nursery! Here are the invitations:




















































For this shower I would like to do would be a banner and I have a cute idea for the take aways, but don't want to spoil it until the actual shower.

I did end up reusing an idea I liked from Jen's shower where each person brings photos and advice/wishes to put together on a scrapbook page. Then all the pages are put together at the end of the shower for the mom to be. I thought this would work well since Karly's family will be attending the first shower.

I also looked up and found some cute ideas for lady bug foods. I am not going to attempt making the cake for this shower, but did ordered one through my favorite cake shop in town - JaCiva.

No comments: