Friday, November 19, 2010

(262) Ladybugs!

The other project that I need to get underway is a ladybug mobile. I had been searching for patterns to di-cut some (svg files) ladybugs for the invitations and came across this site: Everything Ladybug

It's amazing to me that there is a whole site dedicated to ladybugs. Ah the internetz!!! They had some great svg files though and I am going to happily put this to use. I already used it for the invitations. I am also going to put them to use on the banner. But I digress...

Now I am looking for ideas for the mobile I am designing. I have some super cute polka dot socks in various shades of pink, white, and green. I think for this set I am going to do the cross patterned embroidery wings (like I did for the owls).

Here is the only inspiration I could find, but it is a pretty boring mobile -

No comments: