Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Slow Week

Today I finished Owl #1, but I am a day behind after falling asleep when attempting to write something for yesterday.

Owl #1 in his final form:























At least I have accomplished one goal, but perhaps tomorrow I can start Owl #2 (as I want to have the first mobile done by the end of the month).

This brings to thought something I had not considered when starting this blog. How should I count multi-day projects? To me I suppose that the whole idea is to accomplish something creative for the day and re-insert creativity into my life.

There are many things that can make you feel creative, so this can be anything that I choose to share that has inspired a creative moment. Ideally that would mean at the end of the blog I will have created 365 creative projects...though some will be repeated with different materials.

No comments: