Friday, January 1, 2010

(363) Happy New Year's!

So creativity was tough to muster in the events of a holiday evening. And despite my best attempts to take the day off I reluctantly worked a full day.

So in tribute to the evening here are some creative images of some of my best friends:


Last night we brought in the New Year at the Art Museum with New Year's Nation. I was fascinated by watching the DJ after. He was pretty good, but it made me miss it for the first time in a very long time.

It was just hard to find time to DJ, work an over extended job, and ultimately I wanted to produce music. I slowly wound down and when I bought my first house (about two years back) I have since not hooked up my equipment. This year I finally told myself I would go through the process of vinyl cleansing.

So for now I have to run to watch the Rose Bowl with my friends...but I will update some more thoughts on my djing experience later.

No comments: