Sunday, January 3, 2010

(360) Beautiful Green Prehnite Necklace

The Prehnite necklace is done! Prehnite are crystal formations found in volcanic cavities. They vary in color from a yellow to green tone. It is said to be helpful for meditation to improve visualization and protection.

~~~
Pretty crazy that I am just now getting around to making the necklace I got the stone for 4 years ago.

My friend Anshu and I had decided we had time off for New Year's and to cease the time to go on a road trip. We drove up through Port Angeles and took the ferry to Victoria. We stopped at Mineral World when we were driving from Victoria to catch the ferry to Vancouver and I found beautiful stones. So I picked out a few beautiful stones to mark the journey and make some jewelery when I returned.



Being there for the holiday was wondrous and seeing that pictures makes me want to go again. Maybe next year I will plan on doing that for Christmas...



I wonder what Anshu is up to these days...I will have to email her to find out. Technology is an amazing thing that helps keep relationship enduring over long time. Though strange as it maybe that people drift out of lives as they follow there own paths. Every once in a while it is still nice to cross their path again.

No comments: