Friday, January 15, 2010

(351) Owl #3 - Chubby Gray

Tonight flew by and it is not surprising that it is way after my bedtime.

After a lovely dinner with the Glennon-Olsen's we took a quick trip to Powell's. I picked up a contemporary embroidery book (The New Crewl) and got side tracked looking at the interesting patterns when I got home. There is one in particular (Peace Tree) pattern that is super cute. I think it will add it to the ever growing list of crafts.

Goal #1 still remains to get owl mobile for January baby! And so to meet this need I put together the body for owl 3, which I am aiming to finish the assembly on tomorrow. A couple more nights of work and the owls will be ready to fly!

There are several other similar projects lined up for my nephew to be also including an owl mobile and a stuffed owl that I am trying to make before her shower in February. If I get super ambitious I might add a little felted owl to the batch too, but we shall see as time moves on.

Also in the early February time frame I am aiming to construct Valentine's cards to send.

Here are pictures of Owl #3:

No comments: